I know.. this one is long overdue! Thanks for the reminder Kate.. this one's for you!! |
| A trip isn't complete without a lovely self portrait!! Hehe |
Day trip to Chicago..
Amanda had a reward trip through her job
at Mangolds.. and I was privileged to be
invited along!!
| Yolk. It's second only to Millie's in Sarasota on my list of favorite breakfast places!! |
| And, Chicago isn't complete without a stop at Sprinkles. |
Long weekend jaunt to Kansas City: |
| Headin' weeeest... I always think of that old Jim & Jesse song from growing up when I'm traveling into the sunset! |
| Have I ever mentioned that I REALLY enjoy shopping in KC? : ) The Legends has never let me down. Well, at least all two of the times I've been there!! |
| Orange Peel.. frozen yogurt. Deeeelish. |
Some smiles from five of my favorite guys:
| Yes, those are spots all over his angelic face.. Logan had chicken pox! |
Oh may I just say I look horribly sickly in that fro-yo picture! But then again I was sick I guess! haha Good Posts Lis! I love the updates!!!
ReplyDelete