Thursday, June 14, 2012

A little of this and a little of that.. Part II



Wiegand Family nite
"down at the cabin"

 Logan displaying his catch

Kickin' it back!!

 Jack is all geared to take off!!




Some shots of the flower garden!
 






Back in May, Miranda, Amanda & I enjoyed a weekend in Kansas, visiting Marissa & Kent..


Checking out the vegetable garden..

Mossy lake at Kent & Marissa's house : )

It just MIGHT have been almost Marissa's 30th birthday when
we were out there.. hence the birthday cookie : )


I went to Kansas expecting FLAT.  And actually, even though
this picture doesn't show it very well.. there were some pretty
rolling areas!  Lots of pastureland... it reminded me a little of
Bloomfield.

Hmmm.. what better place to stop in KC on the way home.. than ORANGE LEAF!
Gotta love that fro yo!!
  

Soo.. Marissa is working at Arnold's Greenhouse right now.. you can
click here for the link.  I LOVED it there.. we went for a visit on
Saturday.. and I was so impressed.  One of my purchases was
David Austin's "Carding Mill" (a rose).  It smells divine.  And you can
see it here, riding home with us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment