Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wales again : )

Well, the good news is.. our "voyage" across the Irish Sea went ohsomuchbetter than last time! We did buy some of the Irish version of Dramamine yesterday..but the water was much less choppy. We had a stop (after the ferry) at..and I'm not kidding..actually I'm not even gonna bother typing it. Just google something like "town in Wales with really long name" it's crazy. We then traveled on to Caernarfan Castle where Prince Charles was crowned Prince of Wales. It's gorgeous there and the castle was really neat. Heading south again, we went through Snowdonia National Park, which I would love to see more of. The mountains aren't very tall, but it was beautiful. We are staying tonight in Ewloe. It was nice..tonight at dinner we had a moment of prayer in remembrance of the victims and families of 9/11. It's a little odd to be out of the US..and seeing all the coverage of it. It's hard to believe it's been ten years. Our thoughts and prayers are also going out to the Heinolds in Mexico today and in the days and weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment